I’m just gonna do this free-thought style. Mostly this is because with just having gotten out of surgery, I’m not exactly ready to follow the rules in regards to receiving this award. Instead of the 7 fun/interesting facts about me, I thought I’d do the same thing regarding those I gift the award to. So here goes:
1) Rebekah Purdy–a kind, lovely lady who often walks in the chilly, desolate land of The Winter People, telling their tales, and garnering fan after fan. She’s recently been contracted for three, count ‘em, books with the the first due out next year. If you’d like to whet your appetite for her stories, try The Fairy Godmother Files: The Cinderella Complex or My Dad’s a Paranormal Investigator: Seeking Shape-shifters available at Astrea Press.
2) Vanessa Barger–another kind, lovely lady who somehow manages to survive eerie landscapes of ghosts, haunted houses, possessions, and more in her neck of the woods. Check out her books on her site!!
3) Miranda Buchanan–she who writes of lovely spies, enchantments, and more.
4) Penny Randall–she loves to delight us with sinister villains of the oh-so-hot kind.
5) Kit Forbes/Barbara Sheridan–who can take any story and whip up a mystery that’ll keep us reading long past midnight and perhaps shuddering under the covers even longer. Lol.
6) Kelbian Naidoo who always charms,
and the newest yaff members. 7) Stephanie, who writes clever science-fiction, and 8) Mel, who just joined us.
Those are my 8 lovely choices for the award. Thank you to mywithershins who gave me the award in the first place.