1. If you could be any fictional baddie who would you be and why? My favorite baddie would be the Walking Dude but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want to be him. Lol. He’s too creepy. And from recent reads, I’d have to choose between zombies, ghosts, and zealous Mai hunters. Oh, maybe one of them, Brian from Liz Braswell’s The Nine Lives of Chloe King because he finds redemption.
2. If you could go back in time and stop someone being born who would it be? Hitler.
3. When do you get your most inspirational ideas? While sleeping. My books usually spring from a vivid dream I have about them.
4. If you had to live without either books or music, which would it be? Music.
5. Who provides the most encouragement for your writing? My kids and cp partners are tied.
6. If you could have one wish, what would it be? I would take the favor granted to me by the Lord and push it forward.
7. Do you remember your dreams and do they influence your writing? Yes. See No. 3. I usually have snapshots of the books while sleeping, dream of characters and the situations they’re in, and find myself lost in the settings.
8. What word do you frequently misspell? Gray as grey. I always try to write it British.
9. How much influence in your writing do you take from other people’s opinions? It depends on how trustworthy I find them. I have to know the person, that they have my best interests at heart, and it has to resonate with me as being the right step to take.
11. Starter or Desert? I think the hydraulic engine if that’s what you’re referring to. It beats a walk in dead landscape.
Okay, this tag is from W. Chaser. For my own taggies, I’ll choose from recent visitors too:
Should you choose to accept, here are my questions:
1. Career or hobby novelist?
2. Longhand or keyboard?
3. Do you have your office set up with business cards, sticky notes, notebooks etc. with your writing name?
4. What inspires you the most?
5. Male, female or both protagonist viewpoints?
6. What helps you focus on your writing?
7. Any tips for other aspiring writers?
8. Which fictional character do you wish you’d written?
9. Which fictional character would you try to reform?
10. Do you work on more than one project at once?
11. Fiction, non-fiction, or both?