1. What flower do you most anticipate every spring? Wildflowers.
2. Which musician do you always go back to? The Eagles.
3. Do you use a rewards system when you write? Has that EVER worked for you? No. I just plant myself in the seat and get down to business. Sometimes I end up with 7 words, other times thousands.
4. Best book you read in 2011? The Hunger Games Trilogy.
5. Is it sunny where you are? The sun is peeking through, believe it or not. We’ve had an amazing Winter so far. One I wished we had every year.
6. Are you a picky eater? Sometimes.
7. Who is *your* non-parental hero? My lawyer for child custody with my ex. She did an awesome job and his right were rightfully terminated.
8. Would you rather go skiing or sledding? Sledding. I’d kill myself skiing. There’s a chance of that sledding too, but I’d rather take those chances then the skiing ones.
9. What came first: the character or the premise? With my current editing one, the character. With the one I’m writing now, the premise.
10. How has your writing habit surprised you? That I’m sticking with the sitting down and getting through it. Rough drafts can ALWAYS be fixed.