1. What kind of music (if any) do you listen to while writing? I don’t usually listen to music as it distracts me and pretty soon, I’m singing and tapping along and there goes my focus for the day. Lol.
2. Do you rush right out to see the movies adapted from books you love, or do you avoid them? Usually I wait for them to come out on dvd. I like the comfort of my own and free access to unlimited snacks (lol) while settling in. Currently awaiting Breaking Dawn Part I. I MAY actually go see Hunger Games when it comes out though.
3. Pick five fictional characters you’d love to have over to your house for dinner. Does it count if their from TV? Lol–Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural, Buffy, and lest you think I don’t read: Stu from The Stand, and Claire Fraser from The Outlander series.
4. Do you have any pets? Yes. I have 3 cats, and one dog.
5. What foods would you pick for your last meal? A steak, baked potato with butter and sour cream, mushroom stuffing, and a slice of my Mom’s cherry pie.
6. Name the number one person who would make you faint if he/she commented on your blog or tweeted you on Twitter. (Can be a celebrity, author, or anyone else, but it has to be a real, living person.) Stephen King.
7. What’s the last song you listened to? Mean by Taylor Swift.
8. If you could pick one book that all teenagers would have to read in high school, what would it be? I would have more freedom of choice, so there’s no ONE book. I would rather see them be able to pick what they wanted more instead of having to read only required/approved books.
9. Which fictional character is most like ‘real-life’ you? Hmmm. Carmel from Anna Dressed in Blood. That scene where she runs in to save her friends from the ghost with only a baseball bat would so be me. I’d be scared as hell, but to save someone I loved, I would do it.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes and no. I believe it happens for some people, unfortunately for me, it delivered me into a scary situation which took me years to get freed of. Don’t get me wrong though, I know that it DOES happen. Evidence in the people around me. I still hope for it to happen for real for me again, so not giving up but I definitely will take my time even so, getting to know the person first before being committed again.
11. You can only pick one book to read over and over for the rest of your life. What would it be? The Bible. It’s the original book and has so many stories and uplifts and restores your soul.