Barbara’s Meanderings has tagged me. Here are the questions:
1. If you could be any famous person, who would you be? I don’t know if I’d want their crazy, publicity-hounded lives, but if I could be the female Stephen King and write as many books as he has, make them as fantastic as he has, and help others as he has, that would be my ideal.
2. Why did you decide to write? It was part of therapy for me after my divorce.
3. What is your favorite food? Why? Beef stew because it’s warm and comforting.
4. What is your favorite YA book? Why? Hard to choose. I guess at the moment, Hunger Games.
5. Who is your favorite author or authors? Why? Stephen King because of the kind of person he shows himself to be as well as his great books.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world besides where you live now, where would you live? Tennessee.
7. What is your favorite thing to do besides writing? Reading.
8. Are you a plotter or a “pantser”? (Do you plot or do you just start writing?) Both. I do a reverse outline and somewhere along the revision stage the outline gets thrown out and the real story begins.
9. Who is your favorite character of all time? Why? Oh. A hard one. So many. I guess Gordy LaChance from Stand by Me because he’s really what inspired me to start writing. Part of the “Don’t let them tell you, you can’t do this,” chime from Chris Chambers.
10. What would you like to learn how to do? Actually, I’m learning it. How to be a better person and how to write better.
11. What is your favorite kind of music? I like Christian and Country.
And now, I’m going to close this round of questions, so you’re all safe!!