- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2016/10/the-midnight-star-as-compared-to-other.html Which one do you think got it right? Or is there another you prefer?
- http://litworldinterviews.com/2016/10/23/dymons-lair-bookreview/ The crew of Fallen Angel’s takes refuge in our solar system.
- http://www.fantasyliterature.com/reviews/the-hammer-of-thor/ The hammer of Thor is lost.
- http://www.fantasyliterature.com/reviews/lost-gods/ A man who must fight his way back from the netherworld to save his loved ones.
- http://www.fantasyliterature.com/reviews/guns-of-the-dawn/ When war breaks out, the women are left to fend for themselves.
- http://kriswrites.com/2016/10/28/the-new-diving-novel-hits-print/ Read the new The Falls novella before The Runabout.
- https://journeytoambeth.com/2016/10/28/hills-valleys/ Alma can no longer hide or run from her fate.
- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2016/10/gemina-blog-tour-transcription-review.html The Illuminae Files #2.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2016/10/finding-your-tribe.html Remake Day is a lie. Can Nine escape before it’s too late?
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2016/10/blog-tour-ga-morgans-stones-trillogy/ The dramatic conclusion to the MG Five Stones trilogy.
- http://middlegrademafia.com/2016/10/26/mg-cover-reveal-keeper-of-myths-by-jasmine-richards/ Buzz and Mary are not your ordinary kids.
- http://www.brenda-drake.com/2016/10/check-cover-upcoming-release-cursing-fate/ She will break him twice.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2016/10/creepy-scary-fun-top-middle-grade-books-halloween/ Some fun for Halloween!!
- https://teripolen.com/2016/10/22/badmoonrising-behind-lace-curtains-and-library-angel-by-suzanne-m-synborski-indieauthor-horror/ In Lace Curtains, a man finds his lover murdered and a message in blood for him. In Library Angel, two college students are haunted by their tyrannical mothers.
- https://michellemuto.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/sunday-sampler-diary-of-the-damned/ Will he come for Allison?
- https://pennyrandall.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/bolted-so-whats-it-all-about/ Two prisoners escape a twisted scientist in remote Austria!! How can you escape your demons when you’re headed straight for them? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book!!
- http://annieneugebauer.com/2016/10/25/all-the-halloween/ A story passed on the House of Usher and another where a witch must give the devil his due.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/book-review-blood-crime-by-sebastia-alzamora/ The worst monsters of all: humans.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-book-review-monster-calls-by-patrick.html An ancient monster that wants something from a boy. But not the monster he fears.
- http://www.magicalwords.net/gail-martin/my-favorite-scares-for-magical-words/ What’s not to love?
- https://shelleywilsonauthor.com/2016/10/28/fridaybookshare-pet-sematary-by-stephen-king-horror-halloween/ Perfect choice for Halloween!!
- https://princessofthelight.wordpress.com/2016/10/28/newrelease-pieces-of-me-by-tisha-athrhopedestiny-fridayreads-books-potlreads/ A good man is hard to find but a bad man always finds you.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/the-mountain-in-my-shoe-louise-beech-blog-tour-review/ A woman’s search for a missing boy and her domineering husband.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-murder-mayhem-by-caroljhedges-histfic-weekendblogshare/ It began with the discovery of the corpses of infants.
- https://sknicholls.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/naked-alliances-marketing-progress/ A wild, wickedly fun romp.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/2016-spotlight-murderabilia-craig-robertson/ A body hanging from the tracks before them as a train emerges from a tunnel.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/final-girls-revealing-the-cover-first-there-were-three/ Each girl survived an unimaginable horror. Now someone wants them dead.
- https://teripolen.com/2016/10/28/badmoonrising-the-traveling-man-by-michael-p-king-indieauthor-thriller-mpking3312/ Husband and wife con artists must get back on their feet after their scheme goes wrong.
- http://www.fantasyliterature.com/reviews/labyrinths-each-selection-takes-the-reader-on-a-winding-path-of-ideas/ The world of reflective thought.