- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/02/11/did-things-go-to-plan-ha-ha-ha/ Keeping things going on the burner. Can you multi-task? I used to be able to bounce projects around but I’m slowing down for some reason. I can have them in various stages of planning, but writing them at the same time? A little of a panic time for me.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/02/beautiful-people-couples-edition-caleb.html How do your story couples compare?
- https://colleenchesebro.com/2017/02/18/how-to-have-the-perfect-weekend-writers-retreat-e-m-welsh/ Need time off? You can even stay at home.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/02/17/when-i-am-not-enough-guest-post-by-tina-frisco/ Energy follows thought.
- https://writersedit.com/5-fantasy-cliches-avoid/ Do you recognize these in your story?
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/02/so-your-character-is-from-finland.html Pagan holidays such as May Day are still celebrated.
- http://scbwimithemitten.blogspot.com/2017/02/writing-through-slump-by-nick-adkins.html Should you give up on old versions of stories?
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/02/pair-shoes/ Did reading teach you empathy?
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/02/jennifer-brown-author-of-dare-you-on.html Challenge yourself.
- http://yatopia.blogspot.com/2017/02/a-normal-love.html Can we normalize…normal?
- http://romanceuniversity.org/2017/02/17/the-keepsake-method-of-creating-characters-by-jennifer-tanner/ Do your character save things.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/love-me-tender.html Love and tension in Christian romances.
- https://stevelaube.com/what-is-your-attention-span/ Do you have an attention span longer than a goldfish?
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/first-page-punch-keep-your-reader.html How to start your novel off in the right place.
- http://www.novelrocket.com/2017/02/a-dog-monk-and-judge-walk-into-book.html Working with your editor: keep the communication open.
- https://stevelaube.com/easily-entertained/ What gifts do you give your characters?
- https://stevelaube.com/remove-barriers-fiction/ Are there barriers between your characters and the reader?
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/queries-request-book-not/ The most important thing on an agent’s request list.
- http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-unpopular-tudor.html What was Mary’s motivation?
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/5-must-read-horror-articles-13-february-2017/ One writers reason for writing horror.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/news-round-up-week-ending-10-february-2017/ Castlevania TV series to come to Netflix.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/celebrating-women-in-horror-month-february-2017/ Some favorites to introduce here. A few: Kathe Koja, Bari Wood, Angelica Walters, Rebecca Jones-Howe, and Nnedi Okorafor. Try these and more. After all, horror started with Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein.
- https://authorsteveboseley.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/blog-networking-21617/ How to increase your blog and friends!
- https://killzoneblog.com/2017/02/handling-the-agony-of-defeat.html Even when rejections come, you go on. I had a rejection in a short contest just a few days ago. It hurts, but the best thing as James Scott Bell says: is to write something. It does take your focus off the bad, and gets you motivated.
- http://annerallen.com/all-about-beta-readers/ The term came from fan fiction.
- https://everydaysamystery.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/3-for-friday/ A quote, a mystery, and three to read!
- https://margotkinberg.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/the-phantom-of-the-opera-is-there/ Do you have an opera in your crime fiction?
- https://colleenchesebro.com/2017/02/12/angel-frost-a-tanka/ Winter’s artistic palatte.
- https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/weekly-image-and-haiku-aniseed/ A robin and the aniseed.
- https://scvincent.com/2017/02/18/knight-rising/ Into the darkness.
- https://vashtiqvega.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/haiku-friday-eye-fade/ The stranger in the mirror.
- https://johnwhowell.com/2017/02/17/friday-johnku-aka-tgif-82/ Measure twice.
- https://erikakind.me/2017/02/17/daily-kind-quote-436/ What could be…
- https://princessofthelight.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/online-friends-a-powerful-love-inspiration-love-friendship/ How I feel about my own online friends.
- https://kobowritinglife.com/2017/02/17/are-you-on-track-to-meet-your-writing-goals/ Do you have an accountability partner?
- https://jolenemottern.com/2017/02/17/light-through-yonder-mirror-breaks/ Life in the mirror.
- https://journeytoambeth.com/2017/02/17/out-for-a-walk/ Walking and writing.
- http://writersinthestormblog.com/2017/02/reasons-to-keep-plugging/ Digital life brings hope for all.
- https://coldhandboyack.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/a-castaway-style-interview/ John Wayne, The Mummy and Pirates of the Caribbean, and Lisa Burton.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/02/using-theater-techniques-to-write.html A way to beat show vs. tell.
- http://blog.janicehardy.com/2015/02/at-home-workshop-revise-your-novel-in.html Her book is a great resource, you won’t be sorry you read these workshops!
- http://www.thecreativepenn.com/2017/02/18/avoid-overwriting/ Look out for purple prose.
- http://colleenchesebro.com/2017/02/17/grey-borders-magazine-now-seeking-submissions/ Poetry, fiction, nonfiction, and artwork.
- https://writerofftheleash.blogspot.com/2017/02/stop-political-madness.html A world of ugly.
- http://accrispin.blogspot.com/2017/02/red-flag-alert-loiacono-literary-agency.html Agencies to watch out for.