- https://donmassenzio.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/war-of-nytefall-loyalty-by-charles-e-yallowitz/ Thank you to Don Massenzio for letting me promote the first book of my newest series, War of Nytefall: Loyalty. This adventure takes place in the world of Windemere, but it focuses on a new species of vampires called Dawn Fangs. While they showed up a few times in Legends of Windemere, their origins and culture have been a mystery until now. So, where did these deadly predators come from?
- https://donmassenzio.wordpress.com/2018/06/02/cover-reveal-for-my-latest-release/ Joe McLean hated his life. He was middle-aged, divorce and living in a small apartment. The only bright spot in his life was cheering on his hometown baseball team. Now, the stadium that was the place of so many childhood and adult baseball memories was being replaced.
- https://teripolen.com/2018/06/01/the-gemini-connection-on-lisaburtonradio/ In case you missed it, Evan Resnik, one of the main characters from my new release, The Gemini Connection, was interviewed yesterday on Lisa Burton Radio. Drop by to see what’s going on in Evan’s world!
- https://vivdrewa.me/2018/06/01/the-long-road-home-by-carolyn-m-bowen-romance-thriller-suspense-internationalmystery-3/ After a lifetime of being protected and sheltered by her parents, Kate is thrown into a state of turmoil after their sudden death. With nowhere else to turn, she finds herself living with her fiancé, a conniving businessman who is well on his way to becoming a corrupt super-lawyer. At the same time, Kate’s father’s law firm houses more secrets than a politician’s hard drive. Later, she receives a shocking surprise when a long-lost half-brother enters her life. Can Kate rise to these challenges, discover the truth and re-emerge as a stronger, smarter version of herself?
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/relight-my-fire-joanna-bolouri-blog-tour-review/ Phoebe and Oliver are stuck in a rut.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/05/27/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-histfic-mystery-bad-blood-will-out-by-penandpension/ This is the fourth in the Ashmole Foxe series of 18th century murder mysteries. Foxe is a dapper entrepreneur living in the centre of Norwich. Officially, he is a bookseller and purveyor of rare volumes, but in reality he has little interest in his shop, leaving it to be run by the reliable Mrs Crombie. Aside from this, Foxe dabbles his fingers in many pies, not least of all the solving of murders to which he is often referred by the Alderman and other leading lights in the city.
- https://authorsteveboseley.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/dbb9/ Time for Part 9 of the continuing saga of Ted Harris. Last time, we learned more about the start of the problems in Ted’s life, after his wife was diagnosed with a brain tumour. This week, he is forced to face to truth about what he did…
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/tod-035-the-outer-dark-symposium-2018-part-1-the-house-on-the-borderlands-la-frontera-panel-readings-by-david-bowles-and-john-claude-smith/ “With a home invasion story pulled right out of the headlines, at once personal and emotional with tension on every page, Tremblay’s latest is poised to be one of 2018’s biggest book releases. “
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/book-review-dark-moon-digest-issue-31/ “Issue 31 proves that Dark Moon Digestcontinues to go from strength to strength and must surely be considered one of the leading horror fiction magazines available today.”
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-shame-on-you-amy-heydenrych/ Social media sensation. The face of clean eating.
Everyone loves her. Everyone wants to be her.
But when Holly is attacked by a man she’s only just met, her life starts to spiral out of control. He seemed to know her – but she doesn’t know him.
What if Holly isn’t who she seems to be? What if Holly’s living a lie?
- https://lmnelsonscorner.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/author-spotlight-ray-sporne-r-addams/ Ray’s initial book was Chaloaw Stew, a hard-hitting crime thriller, set mainly in the coastal town of Byron Bay. The abhorrent crimes described in the novel draw on publicised events in various parts of the world, with Byron Bay used as a backdrop only.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/latest-reads-you-were-made-for-this-michelle-sacks/ In an idyllic house in a Swedish wood, Merry and her husband are building their new dream life with their young baby, far away from events that overshadowed their old life in New York. And they’re happy, aren’t they? Blissfully, blissfully happy.
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/covering-the-covers-no-further-questions-gilllian-mcallister/ The police say she’s guilty.
She insists she’s innocent.
She’s your sister.
You loved her.
You trusted her.
But they say she killed your child.
Who do you believe?
- http://lizlovesbooks.com/lizlovesbooks/the-log-house-baylea-hart-blog-tour-review/ The forest is a deadly place.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/06/01/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-vintage-mystery-a-clerical-error-by-j-new-newwrites-2/ A Clerical Erroris a cozy, the third in the Yellow Cottage Vintage Mystery series. I read the second in the series, The Curse of Arundel Hall, so I am familiar with the setting, and I was looking forward to this next adventure. What appeals to me about these books is the historical setting, the paranormal aspects of the stories, and the fact they are cozies.
- http://johnwhowell.com/2018/05/31/meet-john-howell/ John W, Howell began his writing as a full-time occupation after an extensive business career. His specialty is thriller fiction novels, but John also writes poetry and short stories. His first book, My GRL, introduces the exciting adventures of the book’s central character, John J. Cannon. The second Cannon novel, His Revenge, continues the adventure, while the final book in the trilogy, Our Justice, launched in September 2016. Circumstances of Childhood in October 1st, The latest, The Contractbetween heaven and earth, his fifth book, is written in collaboration with award winning author Gwen Plano and will be launched the week of June 4th, 2018. All books are available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle editions.
- https://kriswrites.com/2018/05/28/free-fiction-monday-the-museum-of-modern-warfare-2/ When the Ambassador to the Dylft System—a veteran of the Dylft Wars—receives orders to lead a diplomatic mission to Craznaust, she wonders at the wisdom of accepting the assignment.
- https://robbiesinspiration.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/bookreview-a-haiku-perspective-2018-by-annette-rochelle-aben/ This is a magical journey through a year in the life of a poet, presented in the format of haiku. Be entertained,and enlightened as you enjoy the worlds of reality and imagination are combined artfully. Dreamers will love this book. Writers will enjoy this book. Readers will enjoy this book. Even those who think they could never appreciate poetry, will enjoy this book. Come and be enchanted by the verbal imagery of A Haiku Perspective 2018.
- https://robbiesinspiration.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/bookreview-ludwika-by-christoph-fischer/ It’s World War II and Ludwika Gierz, a young Polish woman, is forced to leave her family and go to Nazi Germany to work for an SS officer. There, she must walk a tightrope, learning to live as a second-class citizen in a world where one wrong word could spell disaster and every day could be her last. Based on real events, this is a story of hope amid despair, of love amid loss . . . ultimately, it’s one woman’s story of survival.
- https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/2018/05/27/smorgasbord-blog-magazine-getting-to-know-you-with-author-lucinda-e-clarke/ She graduated into running her own video production company in South Africa.
“Walking Over Eggshells” is her first self-published book, an autobiography which describes her adventurous life, trying to escape the emotional abuse she suffered from early childhood.
- http://booksbywomen.org/in-search-of-home-by-margarita-montimore/ When I was four years old, my parents and I immigrated to the United States as Soviet Jewish refugees. I grew up speaking Russian and English, holding onto some traditions and values of the old world, while learning the customs the new. While my current married name might belie my roots, being an immigrant is a core part of who I am. It has influenced my writing in unexpected ways.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2018/06/02/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-nonfiction-memoir-watching-the-daisies-by-watchingthedai1/ Watching the Daisies is an extraordinary memoir of a woman’s life, starting with her childhood and moving step-by-step through her life to the present day.