1. Don’t worry about creating the perfect title/headline before you start writing. Write first, tweak later.
2. Always have a plan, but never the whole plan. It’s never going to go the way you think.
3. No idea is completely original. Write your story, whether it’s similar to someone else’s or not.
4. Don’t spend too much time trying to come up with the most unique idea that’s ever been crafted, either.
5. Start by taking a well-known concept and figuring out how to make it your own.
6. In writing, perfection is overrated.
7. Especially when you’re working on a first draft.
8. Don’t put your full trust in Grammarly or SpellCheck.
9. There will always be at least one person who likes your idea.
10. Give every new idea a chance, even if it turns out not to be a good one.
11. “I don’t think it will…
View original post 172 more words